4 tips to make the most of your Huawei FreeBuds 3
4 tips to make the most of your Huawei FreeBuds 3:
1. Turn on active noise cancellation
Active noise cancellation is an ingenious feature that attenuates surrounding environmental noise. Until recently, this function was unthinkable on such small devices, and now Huawei integrates it into super-compact and very powerful headphones.
To turn it on, just follow the steps below:
· Open the Huawei AI Life application.
· Scroll down to “Active noise cancellation” and activate it.
· Now you can enable or disable active noise cancellation in just three steps.
This will ensure that you listen to more of your music and less interference like that noisy airplane engine, gym music or street traffic.
2. Charge your FreeBuds 3 without wires
If you have a Qi wireless charger (from any company), simply place the FreeBuds 3 on top to recharge them, make sure the Huawei emblem is at the top.
3. Recharge them also with your Huawei phone
You don’t have a wireless charger, but do you have a phone that supports reverse wireless charging, such as the Huawei P30 Pro? Enable reverse wireless charging on the phone and place your FreeBuds 3 on the back.
4. Customize your experience with the Huawei AI Life app
AI Life is Huawei’s application to manage HiLink devices, in other words, the company’s smart device portfolio.
This application will also activate a number of additional features in your FreeBuds 3, such as personalizing your experience.
The app is available in Huawei AppGallery and Google Play Store